25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
NOKTA GLOBAL, which started its business life in 1996 with its activities in the fields of construction and tourism, has a 25-year history; It has put together many successful investments and projects that have made a sound both in Turkey and globally. Taking the leadership role in the field of construction and tourism in the Fethiye region, it serves as “Nokta Construction and Zehra Group Hotels & Villas”. It has radically changed the quality bar in its Construction and Tourism activities in Turkey and Fethiye.
Nokta Global, which has signed important projects both in the country and abroad, in the construction of villas, residences and workplaces; In 2015, with Halal Concept Tourism accommodation investment in the tourism sector, Zehra Hotel, which provides service with a family-friendly Halal Hotel Concept in a 10,000 m² pine forest in Fethiye Ölüdeniz Hisar Önü region. Zehra Villas Hotel, which consists of 65 detached villas, has broken new ground by converting it to half board Open Buffet system. In addition, in 2020, it added the Ova Resort Hotel, one of the most prestigious hotels in Fethiye, to its structure and brought Zehra Holiday Village with its new name to the Halal Tourism sector. By purchasing the Blue Flag Kuleli Beach, located on an area of 40,000 m², one of the most beautiful bays of the region that supports the group, and transforming it into a women-only beach, a family-only beach and a men-only beach, it offered the first Halal Beach in Turkey and Fethiye to our valued guests.
Bir başka simgesiyle doğa ve denizle iç içe bir tatil imkanı sunan Zehra Grup Hotels & Villas ; 40.000 m²’lik bir alanda ormanın içerisinde yer alan Zehra Kuleli Beach hanımefendiler için çam ormanları içinde özgürce güneşlenip yüzebilecekleri alanlar tasarlamıştır. Ailenizle bir arada yüzüp eğlenebileceğiniz karma Plajı ile hizmet verirken Baylar ve Bayanlara ayrı alanlarıyla da, aile değerlerini ve mahremiyetinizi göz önünde bulundurmaktadır. Bölgenin ve Sektörün en iyileri arasında olan Zehra Grup Hotels & Villas , zengin açık büfesi, standart odalarda bile aile odası ferahlığı sunan konforu ve aile odalarında çocuklara özel ayrılan alanları ile aile dostu Helal otel konseptine sahip çıkmaktadır.
Zehra Group offers a holiday opportunity where you can relieve the tiredness of the whole year with its Turkish bath, sauna room and massage rooms, also separately for men and women, in the SPA center. Zehra Group Hotels & Villas, which aims to renew itself every year and increase the satisfaction of its guests, continues its infrastructure works to add new ones to the chains of its brand.
Zehra Group Hotels & Villas, an institutionalized reflection of traditional Turkish-Islamic hospitality, organized by professionals; By blending the universal tourism values with the local values of Anatolia, we are working to meet the expectations of our guests, who are a very special and elite to us, and to create an exemplary brand of the Turkish Halal Tourism industry.
In this context, while acting with the aim of competing with the world by taking behind us the natural beauties of Anatolia that can compete with the world, the Tourism Professionals trained by our country and our traditional Islamic values, and the recognition and recognition of our values by all Islamic citizens, at the same time, all these beauties are prioritized by the people of our country. and we aim to share with the Muslims of the world in the best way.
Zehra Group Hotels & Villas has adopted the motto of being a universal, respected and leading organization that gives strength to the Halal Tourism sector in its own concept with an innovative understanding and offers more to its valued guests as they share. Zehra Group Hotels & Villas, which offers its privileged services, friendly staff and the understanding that “every guest is special”, aims to become the best Halal concept facility in the world by branding in the international arena.
In order to contribute to World Halal Tourism, to maximize the quality and efficiency of products and services for our valued guests with the awareness of social responsibility, within the framework of ethical values, by understanding the needs and expectations of the guests in the best way, in accordance with the Halal Universal quality standards.
We aim to offer a peaceful, happy and safe holiday in the concept of alternative Halal tourism, without compromising the traditional Turkish-Islamic hospitality and the principle of unconditional guest satisfaction, and by developing a sense of belonging with its guests.
5 MAIN SECTORS, HUNDREDS OF EMPLOYEES
OUR WORKING VALUES
As NOKTA GLOBAL, our aim is; To develop innovative projects under sustainable business models that will optimize our resources to meet market and customer needs in the areas we operate. For this purpose, in all our activities, we first have knowledge of the subject we are working on, and then we go into practice within an institutionalized organizational structure. By making our plans in advance in all our fields of activity, we strive to progress rapidly with courage and target-orientedness.
As of today, NOKTA GLOBAL; It continues to produce innovative projects in the fields of Construction, Real Estate, Halal Tourism Accommodation, Beach Management with Halal sensitivity, Foreign Trade and so on.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
Zehra Group Hotels & Villas, as a quality policy within the scope of leisure and entertainment accommodation management;
- While serving in the concept of Alternative Halal Tourism, it has adopted the principle of raising its quality above international standards and providing a perfect service to its guests.
- It undertakes to make the quality measurable, to continuously improve the system, to set targets and to ensure the unity of its employees and management on this issue.
- To train our employees to respect their guests’ beliefs and privacy, which is the reason for their preference,
- While providing holiday services to its guests, to provide places where they can worship comfortably,
- It has committed to prevent accidents that may occur by minimizing all risks that may endanger the health, life safety and occupational safety of its guests and personnel.
OUR FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Zehra Group Hotels & Villas undertakes to protect human health by fully applying the hygiene rules in all food production, presentation and storage areas from the purchase of raw materials to the consumption of the produced food in the production and presentation processes of food and beverages within the scope of leisure and entertainment accommodation management;
- To comply with the laws, regulations and guest conditions,
- To increase the targets that determine the level of Food Safety by realizing it,
- In order to ensure the continuous improvement of the processes, it will mutually share the acquired Food Safety experiences with suppliers, institutions and guests,
- Organize the training activities needed for the understanding, adoption and implementation of the Food Safety Management System by the facility personnel and suppliers,
- With the belief that “Food Safety is everyone’s right and everyone’s responsibility”.
OUR HALAL POLICY
Zehra Grup Hotels & Villas, as the policy of Alternative Halal Tourism service;
- Providing its guests halal food and beverage service,
- With the support and participation of all its employees,
- Conscious of its social responsibility for sustainability, with an environmentally sensitive approach,
- Using carefully selected inputs with our business partners,
- To provide places where guests can comfortably perform their prayers,
- To take measures to protect the privacy of our guests,
- Compliance with existing applicable laws, regulations, legitimacy requirements and other conditions to which the hotel is subject,
- To be committed to continuous improvement in processes that include halal conditions,
- It undertakes to inform its personnel, subcontractors, suppliers and all other third parties about their halal management system responsibilities.
- Implementing Quality and Food Safety systems and Halal requirements and continuously improving its effectiveness,
- By ensuring that situations with halal risks will be eliminated and our products are produced in accordance with halal food safety,
- By constantly reviewing all our processes from our suppliers to our consumers,
- Aiming to increase employee satisfaction and loyalty,
- By standing at an equal distance to all individuals and organizations within the framework of ethical principles,
- In line with the expectations of current and potential guests in the domestic and foreign markets,
- We see it as our duty to produce high quality, delicious, healthy and reliable products using advanced technologies in accordance with national and international Halal regulations with the awareness of guest-oriented work.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Zehra Group Hotels & Villas, in order to leave a clean world to future generations, within the framework of its social responsibility to protect and preserve our natural environment;
- We comply with the published laws, regulations, legislation and regulations regarding the environment in force in our country, and we fulfill all the requirements on the basis of continuous improvement.
- To be environmentally friendly by communicating and cooperating with the organizations and local governments in our field of activity in order to create a society that is sensitive to our environment,
- Detailed questioning of the environmental effects of the products supplied with our environmentally friendly working system,
- Our activities are to contribute to the professional development of the people living in our region and to contribute to social responsibility projects related to people in need,
- Organizing and participating in events in order to raise awareness and awareness about the environment in our employees, guests and suppliers, and in the society in general,
- To save money and manage waste by making conscious use of natural resources such as energy and water and by applying waste reduction techniques,
- To reduce the factors that cause environmental pollution, to prevent pollution before it occurs,
- To ensure unconditional and willing compliance with environmental regulations, laws, regulations and regulations,
- To carry out studies to prevent all kinds of environmental pollution that may occur as a result of our activities,
- All departments take environmental factors into account in their operations,
- Carrying out activities based on recycling,
- To share with the public all the activities we do in order to provide high quality service in our locations and to protect our environment.
- It is committed to using local products as much as possible in our facility.
- EDUCATION FIRST,
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODEL,
Board of Directors