OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Zehra Grup Hotels & Villas we aim to create a healthy and safe working environment with Zero Tolerance, Occupational Safety First and Pro active OHS practices within an Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on continuous development, complying with legal regulations and regulations in national and international activities. and accepts the basis of the Security Policy.
Within the framework of this policy;
- We determine the effects and risks of our activities in the fields of environment, occupational health and safety, and take the necessary measures to prevent the emergence of these risks or to reduce their undesirable effects.
- We create goals and programs for the continuous development of our environmental, occupational health and safety management system, review them, and make the necessary resource investments.
- We fulfill the requirements of legal regulations regarding environment, occupational health and safety.
- We carry out the necessary controls and take measures to prevent and eliminate the formation of dangerous environments that may cause accidents and diseases and the environmental pollution caused by our activities.
- We train our employees and ensure their participation.
- Carrying out risk assessments in all our activities, analyzing and minimizing previously determined health and safety risks,
- Organizing training activities to create and improve Occupational Health and Safety awareness in our employees and suppliers,
- Creating a sustainable OHS Management System and developing methods to continuously improve its performance, creating targets and management programs,
- Our main goals are to increase our productivity by adopting the goal of zero work accident and zero occupational disease and taking the necessary measures with a Pro active approach on Occupational Health and Safety.
- We encourage our suppliers to comply with environmental, occupational health and safety standards and regulations in line with our policy, and we take care to cooperate in these areas.
- We expect our guests to be informed about our sensitivity to the environment and to contribute to respecting and protecting nature during their holidays.
Board of Directors